A Snowbird’s winter is a Venus winter, where it’s not just a vacation but a lifestyle. Ask any Snowbird who has spent a winter at Venus and you will hear what a wonderful “home away from home” it is. For one, two, or three months, the living is easy. Venus is a fine property on the quiet end of Okaloosa Island, where staff and management are friendly and helpful, and everyone knows your name. With many amenities, your days are filled with golf, shopping, walks to the beach, and enjoying the various planned Snowbird activities Venus has to offer. The only white you will see is the pure white sand on the beach. Venus has earned the reputation of being among the premium Snowbird destinations on the Emerald Coast...where strangers become friends and friends become family. There are always:
* GREAT RATES!
* Close proximity and easy access via a boardwalk to the beautiful emerald water and sugar white sand beaches of the Gulf of Mexico
* A walk on the beach to the west provides endless stretches of uninhabited and undisturbed beach, with nothing but sea oats and sand dunes
* Mild temperatures – no snow to shovel!
* Attractive units – well equipped for light housekeeping
* Large outdoor pool and deck, with a cabana to escape the sun, all surrounded by a pristine kept courtyard
* Beautiful Emerald Walk Park adjacent to SeaCrest located nextdoor and over two miles of walking and bike sidewalks
* Golf, fishing, every water sport imaginable, museums, great shopping, and fine restaurants nearby
* Near Eglin and Hurlburt Air Force Bases
Copyright © 2021 Venus By The Sea. All Rights Reserved. Website Design by InterCoastal Net Designs